Outstanding Young Business Person
The Outstanding Young Business Person award recognises an inspirational young professional aged between 18-35 years who has built a successful career with an organisation and is able to demonstrate with specific strategies how they have achieved.
In addition to the general T&C’s the following apply to this category:
- If you are applying on behalf of someone else, you must have their permission to enter this award category on their behalf.
- Entrant must be employed by the organisation for a period of 2 years at the time of entry submission.
- Should the entrant leave the organisation before the Regional or State Gala event, their entry is ineligible.
- Finalists complimentary ticket is non transferrable in this category at regional or state level.
- NSW Business Chamber State and Regional Councillors are ineligible to enter into this category.
- NSW Business Chamber Business Award program judges are ineligible to enter into this category for the current year and the consecutive year following the year in which they judged.